Thursday, October 05, 2006

By the way...

I have not abandoned this blog. Work's just kept me busy and I'm actually starting playing the guitar again and undertaking some self-help work on your creativity project, so I haven't had as much time to blog as usual. I wanted to hit this blog at least once a week but well, maybe in a bit I can get back to that.

I want to write more "People I'd Like to Take Out To Dinner" articles, and am thinking of someday soon lengthily singing the praises of Franz Ferdinand, Sonic Youth, Sebadoh and Pearl Jam, I just need to find the time to sit down, write something and do the article justice!

So stay tuned, you faithful 2 readers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this might be proof that people will buy anything. Fancy doing an RNB rendition of Captain and Tennille's "Do That To Me One More Time" with me? I'm sure it will sell!!!